Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tricks To Wear Liquid Eyeliner


Recently i have email from my friends in INDONESIA, she ask me about liquid eyeliner, this is what she said:



Dear Soloparfum, I am always overwhelmed use liquid eye liner that makes my eyes do not tidy. Can i be given tips for applying liquid eyeliner can be applied with good framing my eyes.

Lisa - Haryamukti, Cimanggis, Depok. INDONESIA

Answer:

Hi ya Lisa, how are you? hopefully in good health and fluent in performing the activity.

Immediately, I replied to the questions asked. To use liquid eye liner that makes the eye was neat, there is another trick is to use black eye shadow colors.

How to use is, choose the smallest brush (for eye liner) and then brush on erikan moisturizer (moisturizer for the face) and rub on the eye shadow color black. After that, make eye liner according to the desired shape. Hopefully my suggestions can help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please give comment for my article and i will comment yours, but write with good words or else i will delete your comment...thanks for reading my article

 

Perfumes on Sales Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada | Edited By Bisnis Internet