Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November, Purr by Katy Perry Launched!


Katy Perry FB will launch a personal perfume, Purr by Katy Perry in November. Katy believes the fans will be impressed perfume.

Katy Perry will release her own perfume. Singer "California Gurls" is also working with Firmenich perfume company to manufacture perfume Purr by Katy Perry, whose scent includes a combination of apple, green bamboo, jasmine, and vanilla orchid. Katty ensure fans will be impressed with the perfume Purr by Katy Perry.

He told WWD, "The smell of my perfume perfume different from other celebrities. Not just like, 'I love the gardenia.' I really want to develop a completely different perfumes and do not replicate from the other perfumes. I never want to do anything 'just because'. "Similarly, the Legal quote from Femalefirst, Friday (23/07/2010).

25-year-old beautiful woman was admitted, he was inspired to have a personal perfume because it is a fan of perfumes and many other actresses have done.

"I've got about 50 perfume and I am interested in the mystical scent. I see a lot of friends into the perfume business and as with the music world, I think it can come also compete, "says the singer of song" I Kissed a Girl ".

During the process of preparing the perfume, Katty admitted to having a unique experience. According to him, the hardest part is to keep the plan the launch of this perfume is not known by others for a year. But in fact, during the process of developing this perfume she wanted to tell to others.

The plan, Purr by Katy Perry FBwill be launched first time in November. Interested in buying?

2 comments:

eula_w on March 15, 2012 at 10:12 AM said...

What a cute bottle designing of the perfume. I like Katy Perry too. I watch her concert when it near my place. :)

pheromones for women

RH on April 4, 2012 at 6:09 PM said...

Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Please give comment for my article and i will comment yours, but write with good words or else i will delete your comment...thanks for reading my article

 

Perfumes on Sales Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada | Edited By Bisnis Internet